The key to achieving optimal health is finding and treating the root cause of the dysfunction, imbalance or “dis-ease”.
This requires a comprehensive approach that is centered on the patient and focused on addressing the whole person. That is exactly what we provide in our wellness lifestyle programs. Our mission is to help our clients reach all their goals, and we know you can’t leave anything out if you are going to succeed. Our programs are custom-tailored to you and your needs, and include the following:
- Step by step curriculum that covers the five basic pillars of health and much more
- In depth lab evaluations (may include blood, saliva, stool and/or urine)
- Personalized coaching support
- Physician grade supplements and nutraceuticals
- Accountability and connection
We work with a wide range of clients; some are already in great health and simply want to insure a vibrant future or prevent disease, some are struggling to hang on to the last thread at the end of their rope and have run out of options, and everyone in between. We will meet you right where you are, and recommend and design the program that will best meet your needs.
Ready to start your journey?
Learn more and decide if this is the solution you’ve been looking for by coming to our next free dinner seminar.
Differences between Direct Neurofeedback and Traditional Neurofeedback:
- Client is passive
- Tiny signal sent back to the brain
- “Un-trains” the brain
- Initial results in 1-3 sessions
- Sessions last up to 30 minutes
- Typically 15-20 sessions total
- Client active
- No signal sent back to the brain
- Trains the brain
- More variable. Initial results in 6-10 sessions
- Sessions last 45-60 minutes
- Typically 30-40 sessions
Interested in what NeuFit can do for you? Check out the videos below!